CIP-N 2023 Conference Paper Submission Guide and Review Process:
CIP-N conference encourages submission from Faculties, PhD Students, Professionals, Nepalese Diaspora, Master/Senior Students, and Expatriates. Women in Technology is given a priority. Plagiarism and double submission must be avoided in any paper submission.
The conference accepts submissions for the following 3 kinds of presentations.
- Oral – Classical conference presentation and discussion using slides and audio-visuals
- Poster – Presentation based on large size poster (4ft by 3ft in general) to stall visitors
- Exhibit – Presentation based on hardware and software prototypes/products (participation is open to scholarly research as well as industry and organizations).
Review of the submission is done by two reviewers or members of the Conference Technical Committee. The review will be based on the following criteria.
- Novelty (New or Unique Concept, Methods, etc.)
- Contribution (Contribution to Problem Solving, Knowledge Development)
- Relevance (Relevant to Conference Theme)
- Overall Quality (Overall Quality the Extended Summary, Writing Quality, etc.)
The acceptance priority is based on the technical merit first in the Thematic Areas. Few conference slots may be reserved for participant diversity. The accepted paper is published in proceeding.
The conference is over and no new submission is accepted.